CS logo

CS logo

sábado, 21 de mayo de 2016

This is us...

Gonzalo
What I think my character strengths are:
Humor:
I think that I have humor because many people have told me that I am hilarious and i make laugh every person in any way. I think that is true because even my complete family is like that, very crazy in a good way of being sarcastic and hilarious. I use it literally overtime because I like to be funny.

Love:
I'm a lovely person because when I love, I love truly.  Also when I mean that I love, is that I take care of the things I have, I try to have everything like I want, obviously I also try to have it like the other ones want. I love all the people in which I can trust and they also can trust in me. 

Isaias
What I think my character strengths are:
Curiosity
I have curiosity because I always want  to know more about things. Like I saw something in class I want to know more about it, or i see somthing in the world and I want to know everything and don't left things unsolved, I don't like things unsolved.

Gratitude
I think I have gratitude because I always thank people around me. Whenever someone help i thank and i always try to always thank.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario